Certified Specialistin Bankruptcy & Debtor/Creditor Law
The Moore Bradley Myers bankruptcy department, led by Jane H. Downey, is a full service bankruptcy practice. Our boutique setting enables us to offer our clients more personalized service.
As a Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor Law, Jane Downey has extensive experience representing creditors’ rights in Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy throughout South Carolina. Clients range from national lenders to regional banks and individuals. We provide comprehensive services to protect both secured and unsecured creditors’ rights, whether it be through drafting and filing:
- Motions for relief from the automatic stay and abandonment;
- Objections to plans;
- Objections to discharge;
- Reaffirmation agreements; and/or
- Proof of claims
- Domestic law in bankruptcy
- Adversary actions
Forms You May Need
- Proof of Claim Form and Instructions – Creditors may want to file a claim with the court in order to participate in the distribution of assets.
- Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing for Creditors
If you are a creditor whose debtor has filed for bankruptcy, contact us to discuss protecting your rights.
Jane H. Downey
Debt Relief Agency
Moore Bradley Myers Law Firm, PA.
1700 Sunset Blvd
West Columbia, SC 29169
PO Box 5709
West Columbia, SC 29171