South Carolina Bankruptcy Information
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of South Carolina
- American Bankruptcy Institute – Comprehensive information about legislative news related to bankruptcy, bankruptcy statistics, judges’ opinions, bankruptcy code and analysis. ABI is “the nation’s largest multi-disciplinary, non-partisan organization dedicated to research and education on matters related to insolvency.” ABI publishes a newsletter 10 times per year, distributed to ABI members.
- NADA Guides – Vehicle pricing and information
- Credit Counseling Agencies – A list of approved credit counseling agencies for South Carolina.
- Chapter 13 Trustees – A collection of case information from participating Chapter 13 Trustees. Contact information for participating South Carolina Chapter 13 Trustees.
- US Bankruptcy Law – Bankruptcy code courtesy of the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School.
- Internet Bankruptcy Library hosted by Bankruptcy Creditors’ Service, Inc. has news about bankruptcy filings, on-line bankruptcy discussion groups, conferences, publications, resources material, and more.
- USC Law School This Website is an Information Service of the Coleman Karesh Law Library University of South Carolina Law Center
- Emory University School of Law This site has law links to federal court decisions and law review articles.
- J Bratton Davis U.S. Bankruptcy Courthouse History
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Internet Legal Resource Guide
- Law and Policy Institutions Guide
- Law Guru
- Lookup Bankruptcy Cases at Pacer.gov
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bankruptcy Court
- The South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association
- South Carolina Secretary of State
- South Carolina Judicial Dept
- S.C. Department of Revenue
- University of South Carolina Law Library